quinta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2010

10 Things I Hate About You

Antigo, porém inspirador !

"I hate the way you talk to me,and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car,I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boats, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much, that it makes me sick, And even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you not around, and the fact that you didn't call... But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."


Assistir alguns filmes antigos me fazem pensar em tantas coisas... E as vezes me fazem pensar em você incessantemente. O que me leva a pensar em você sem ter tempo de lembrar nas outras coisas da vida. As vezes esqueço de mim mesma, pelo privilégio de pensar em você.